Free Online Resources


Miami green card lawyer Oleg Otten


Where can I check status of my case? (USCIS)

Can I get updates on my case status by text or email? (USCIS)

How long will my case take? (USCIS)

How do I get an employment authorization document (EAD) (USCIS)?


TEMPORARY VISASMiami immigration attorney helps with business and family immigration and green card

Which schools can issue form I-20 and sponsor F-1 students? (DHS)

What is a SEVIS I-901 fee? (DHS)

How do I pay my SEVIS I-901 fee? (DHS)

How do I get a student visa to the United States? (DOS)

What is a visa waiver program? (CBP)

What are Trusted Traveler Programs? (CBP)

Do I qualify for a Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)?

How long will it take to get a visa appointment? (DOS)



Miami immigration attorney will help you get a green card


Am I eligible for a green card? (USCIS)

How can I get a green card through family? (USCIS)

How do I help my fiance become a U.S. permanent resident? (USCIS)

I’m a permanent resident. How do I help my relative get a green card? (USCIS)

How can a family member of a U.S. citizen get a green card? (USCIS)

I am a U.S. citizen. How do I help my relative become a U.S. permanent resident? (USCIS)

How can a spouse of a U.S. citizen get an immigrant visa to the U.S.? (USCIS)

Green card for a spouse of a U.S. citizen (USCIS)

Green card for a parent of a U.S. citizen (USCIS)

Green card for an unmarried child under 21 of a U.S. citizen (USCIS)

How do I help my brother or sister get a green card? (USCIS)

Form I-485, Application for adjustment of status (USCIS)

How to fill out form I-485, Application for adjustment of status (USCIS)

Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative (USCIS)

How to fill out form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative? (USCIS)

Where can I find USCIS’ international immigration offices? (USCIS)

PERMANENT RESIDENCE THROUGH WORKMiami immigration lawyer will help you get a green card

How can I get a green card through a job? (USCIS)

How does the government evaluate evidence submitted with certain form I-140 petitions (USCIS)

How can I get a green card through an investment?

What is a Visa Bulletin?

Where can I check the current Visa Bulletin? (DOS)

How can I become a lawful permanent resident while being inside the United States? (USCIS)

How do I find a doctor for the medical examination required to adjust status? (USCIS)

Public charge fact sheet (USCIS)

What is an Affidavit of Support I-864? Do I need to file an Affidavit of Support for my relative? (USCIS)

What are the poverty guidelines for the Affidavit of Support I-864? (USCIS)

The U.S. Department of State is answering some questions about an Affidavit of Support I-864 (DOS)

USCIS is answering some questions about issuing Employment Authorization and Advance Parole cards for adjustment of status applicants. (USCIS)


Oleg Otten

Immigration lawyers of Otten Law Firm


Since immigration is governed by the U.S. Federal law, Otten Law Firm can serve immigration clients from around the United States and the world. We work with business clients in the state of Florida, usually, South Florida. Specifically, Otten Law Firm serves the following cities and counties: Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coral Gables, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Homestead, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Pinecrest, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, Miami-Dade County, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Weston, Coral Springs, Hollywood, Hallandale Beach, Davie, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Sunrise, Tamarac, Broward County.